Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-09-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Any way for PentaxForums to get credit for in-store Adorama or B&H purchases?

I work near both retailers' brick and mortar stores. Walking in to make purchases is more convenient than online because I get a better look at the item. It's good for the store, too, since they don't have to subsidize free shipping and I'm less likely to return things that I've handled before buying.

Is there any way for PentaxForums to get credit for in-store purchases?

01-09-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Adorama- maybe
B&H- no

We'd have to ask Helen about this one.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Adorama- maybe
B&H- no

We'd have to ask Helen about this one.
We've been discussing this since before the holidays, and at the moment we can't see an easy way to do it; we don't want to have to rely on store staff to input something in addition to their current work.

We are close to sorting something out for 'phone orders, 'though. This will benefit customers outside the US who want a USPS shipment for a small item, as we can currently only process these over the 'phone.