Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Great Forum!

In December of 2008, after months of research, I purchased a K20D. Now, after owning a K-x and giving to my daughter an her family then purchasing a K-5, I have a real appreciation for the Pentax Forums and the fine people here.

With the help of this forum and the moderators, I have learned more than I could have in any other medium.

I want to thank you! I now have been published now and I am submitting photos to a local wild life area for their use in advertisement.

Thanks for all the help!

02-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and welcome. Thanks for your appreciative words. It encourages us all to have posts like this.
Thanking you again.
02-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats on the publication.
Bruce's sentiments are echoed.
Hope to continue to see your contribtions on the forum in the future.