Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Photo Link Posting

Could you guys tell people that when they post pictures of shots taken with lenses in the Lens Review Database, have them post the pictures in there personal Albums and put the link to that. It's very tiresome seeing photo's not in the lens reviews because people moved the picture or screwed up the link to the picture. Or just quit posting pictures in the Lens or Camera Database.

Thank You

02-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yeah, we'll probably end up enforcing this at some point down the road. Some consistency would be nice.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Yeah, we'll probably end up enforcing this at some point down the road. Some consistency would be nice.
Do you think you set up a PF gallery for this so people don't use up their gallery space? I would also transfer my tutorial images to a PF "working" gallery if it was available. I keep my tutorial images in a hidden Photobucket account because I don't want them available for public viewing without a direct link.

Tim
02-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No, but if we were to get a second fileserver then we could. Another idea is a public tutorial wiki.