Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Marketplace gift certificates

I'm not sure how you can make it work but it would be great if you could give and receive gift certificates for use in the marketplace. After three birthdays/Christmases in a row of me requesting cash as a gift for buying lenses my family would rather give a voucher. I would rather buy here than new mostly so it would be a great option to have.

Something for you mods to think about anyway!

03-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We can do that for access, but not for actual money to spend. Wouldn't a paypal gift equate to that?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-12-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
We can do that for access, but not for actual money to spend. Wouldn't a paypal gift equate to that?
Yes, you could 'gift' money through paypal but it is just a bit more personal if the giver has input as to where the voucher is to be used.
I realize it would be a nightmare to implement from your point of view but would enhance the forum's features from a user perspective. Something to consider when you haven't got anything better to do.
03-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It's not as much of an implementation as a management problem. We don't have the manpower to manage the books on something like this.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: