Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Some way to link public facebook photo albums with local photo albums

Greetings Adam,

I would really like some way to link, or import an album from facebook onto Pentax forums. Most of my work ends up in public albums there. I'd love to import all that over here, but unless I have something in particular I want a critique on, I usually dont transport the pics over here.

Additionally, I don't have the space in my profile for that many pics .

Thanks

Clint

03-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Can't you just embed the photos? I don't think the bridging software supports albums. do you know if there an app or api that can be used?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

03-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I haven't done any facebook api coding, but it looks as though there is an API: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/photo/ and http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/album/
03-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Cool- doubt I'll be able to do much with this in the foreseeable future, but linking is always possible!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: