Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Headers

Adam,
1. I don't know if anyone else would find it helpful, but is it possible to have the Pentax Forums header (title, Home, Forum, Cameras, etc. links) as a rolling header, so that when you scroll down through a thread it stays at the top of the screen?
2. There is a link to the Sold Archive if you go to the Forum page and scroll down to Marketplace, but could a link also be put in the Marketplace dropdown in the header, just below Marketplace Statistics?
Thanks for all the work on this forum - much appreciated.
Arnie

04-03-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Arn Quote
I don't know if anyone else would find it helpful
That would be insanely annoying for people trying to view photos, among other things

If you want to quickly go to the navbar, just hit the home button on your keyboard, or click on 'top' in the lower-right corner of the page. You can also use the forum jump menu to quickly switch sections.

I'm not sure that the sold section is something that people (>= 80%) normally visit. If I'm mistaken, then I'll gladly add a link!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-03-2011, 11:03 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Hey, 2 for 2, I guess I'm batting 1000!
04-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #4
AoCo
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote

I'm not sure that the sold section is something that people (>= 80%) normally visit. If I'm mistaken, then I'll gladly add a link!
Hi Adam: The SOLD section is only visited by those seeking recent pricing info for items they want to sell. At that time, and only at that time, the navigation sequence to get there is annoying, but I agree with you that few searches routinely target the Sold Marketplace Archive.