Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
Site Supporter

for-sale ad doesn't show price

I opened a for-sale thread recently which had a question field for the price. When the thread was posted, the price was missing. I thought the price would be automatically shown in the ad, but it wasn't as far as I could see.

The method I used was to go into the for-sale area, click thread tools, click post a new thread, and filled out the form. This method is obviously different than the usual way of doing a for-sale form, which has a bunch of fields for selling a single item.

I think it would be nice for the "thread tools —> post a new thread" to do the same thing as clicking the "sell item" button.

Thanks for listening! I'll be happy to provide more details if I don't make sense.

04-28-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There are two different editors for a reason- that's why there are two different buttons, one which gives you a full listing form, and one which lens you customize the post however you see fit. Sounds like you ended up using the regular form.

If you want to use the form, just go to marketplace > list a new item in the navbar.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-29-2011, 05:45 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Why does it ask for price and then not show the price? Is that also done for a reason?
04-29-2011, 07:07 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Just to make sure you actually have one. Doesn't it say beside the field to indicate it in the post as well?

04-29-2011, 07:43 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Fair enough. I don't like it, but my opinion doesn't count as much as yours.