Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2007, 01:18 PM   #1

Delete Attachments

a thread is closed, i cannot delete my attchments...what should i do? I have tried to manage my attachments in User CP, i can't find a way to delete them.

11-17-2007, 01:27 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can't delete attachments from a closed thread- please send me a PM with which ones you want deleted and I'll take care of them. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-17-2007, 04:10 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

A small update:

I've discovered that the option to allow regular users to delete attachments in locked threads is actually listed in the usergroup permissions page, so I have now enabled that. You should now be able to free up your attachment space anytime!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #4

Original Poster
Sorry, i don't clearly follow. I'm not really familiar with the technical aspects of how the forum works. What do i need to do?

11-20-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

After the changes I've made, the User CP attachment manager should now let you delete any and all of your attachments. Just visit: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments

Adam

11-21-2007, 12:01 AM   #6

Original Poster
Thanks! It worked!
09-02-2016, 02:03 PM   #7

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
After the changes I've made, the User CP attachment manager should now let you delete any and all of your attachments. Just visit: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments
Hi Adam, Ran out of space. Read threads related to how to delete attachments / gallery photo's but am unable to get rid of them.
Most attachments are old Photo contest pictures. All of them can be removed but how...Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Bert

09-02-2016, 03:44 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by bepr Quote
Hi Adam, Ran out of space. Read threads related to how to delete attachments / gallery photo's but am unable to get rid of them.
Most attachments are old Photo contest pictures. All of them can be removed but how...Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Bert
Contest photos also need to be deleted manually- just shoot me a PM with the ones you'd like me to take down. Have you tried using your album space in addition to attachments?

Also, if you donate, you'd get 10x the attachment space

Adam