Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
"Pimp my Photo" suggestion.

Let's face it: I'm no good at Photoshop except for a few basic things.

Unless I have a highly descriptive flow through lesson, with text and images, I usually don't do very well at trying to enhance my "would be keeper" photos.
For instance, I have a few shots of a Northern Harrier, taken this past weekend, where the background is very close to the bird's colours. I need to "enhance the bird, or alter the background, so that it is more visible.
I tried many things, to no avail.

It would be nice to have a section where one could submit a picture for "pimping", just at least to make it look better.

If we have such a section, I haven't found it.
Just asking.

Cheers.

JP

09-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Go ahead and post it in PYP. People seem to be really sensitive about editing others work and that's why we don't have a dedicated section.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Go ahead and post it in PYP. People seem to be really sensitive about editing others work and that's why we don't have a dedicated section.
You mean: post your photo in the PYP thread or post a new thread?

Adam, I would like to point out that if one requests other members to process/change/alter or "pimp" a photo, wouldn't that imply acceptance from the submitting person? As long as it is all in good taste ...

JP
09-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Post a new thread in PYP

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: