Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2007, 07:58 PM   #1
Inactive Account

New photo contest idea...

After getting zero votes during the last contest, how about a contest for those of us who never get votes, or something similar?

I'd like to be up against my peers, so to speak.

Can anyone come up with some rules or guidelines?

Thanks, Rich Chambers

12-09-2007, 10:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I don't know if this is something that you are looking for, but I want to start getting some participation is something that I have learned from a lot in another forum. Basically anybody, and there can be multiple going at the same time, starts a thread with a theme that runs throughout the month. Anybody who wants to can post pictures to the thread, the more you post the better, submit one a day if you can. Then everybody that is following that thread is encouraged to give feedback. This, on top of the other challenges, is a great way to learn IMO. You get a lot of immediate feedback, and sometimes it is startling to see how your first images changes into your final image. There is no voting involved, just a lot of comments to get better.