Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2011, 02:22 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Can't find the field that is asked

Hello, 've got an email from forum asking me filling a field called "New or Used" but I coulndt find that field, the mail I've got and what I saw from the refilling the review page picture is attached below.

As you may have read, we recently added a lens and camera price histogram chart to the databases on Pentaxforums.com (see related news post: Pentax Price Histograms - PentaxForums News - PentaxForums.com).

However, we would further like to expand this feature by showing two separate sets of data: used item price trends and new item price trends. In order to accomplish this, we need your help! (if you have not yet posted any equipment reviews on our site, please disregard this e-mail)

We have added a new review field called "New or Used". We ask that as time permits, you update as many of your reviews and fill out this field. It won't be as much work as it might sound to be as we've only added the field to the following categories:

To popular the "New or Used" field, follow these steps:
1. Open one of the links above
2. Click on the item thumbnail and scroll down to your review
3. Click on the edit button
4. Locate the dropdown directly above the text editor, and select either "New" or "Used"
5. Hit the submit button

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited by cbaytan; 09-28-2011 at 05:40 AM.
09-28-2011, 04:17 AM   #2
Pentaxian

I don't see a dropdown for "New" or "Used" either. Maybe that's because I provided no price?
Or because I'm using a classic skin?

N.B., the "Histograms" are not really histograms. I'd refer to them as "charts".
09-28-2011, 06:39 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The first is directly above the main radio buttons for rating on applicable items.