Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Insert Album/Gallery Photos is broken

When you insert a an image through the quick reply into a message, the image ends up broken:

([ & ] changed to { &} for readability)

{url='https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3873&pictureid=31701'}{img}{/img]{/url}

Steps to duplicate:
1) quick reply a message
2) click the icon for Insert Album/Gallery Photos
3) pick From: pictures an albums
4) pick As: original only
5) pick Show: all my photos
6) Select a photo.

Also, on a separate but related note, I couldn't find the icon for Insert Album/Gallery Photos in an advanced reply, or a new thread.

Thanks

09-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

If you're on a modern browser this shouldn't be an issue. The link in the full editor is directly below the smilie interface

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
You appear to have fixed that quick. It's working now.

I just missed the link was in a different place in the full editor vs the quick reply. I see it now
09-28-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Well I didn't change anything...but sometimes it does screw up as some browsers fail to pre-load the images even when it's really there, but regardless it should show up in your final post.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
That's really strange, as I tried it multiple times. This is with Chrome 14.0.835.186 which is the latest.