Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-26-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
add photos for lens review

I just added a lens review and thought that I had added some sample photos using the "Insert Album Photos" link, selected "attached images" and clicked on the thumbnails which appeared to add them, but when I submitted the thread there were no photos.

11-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

You can always edit your review - the edit button is found in the lower-right corner of the review.
11-27-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
I've used the edit button and attempted to add the photos several times but it still hasn't worked (I can edit the text but the photos don't add) Also the "insert photos & images window says "To upload new photos directly to this thread, use our attachment system, found below the thread editor."
this attachment system is just not there!
11-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Because those aren't regular threads there isn't an attachment system, you will have to use either your albums or the gallery, or a third-party upload service.