Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-12-2011, 01:17 AM - 1 Like   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Holiday Special - Extended Marketplace Access

The holidays are coming up, and we know that many of you will find yourselves in one of the following situations:
  • You get a present which replaces some of your current gear, which you'll want to sell
  • You get a present which you don't need or already have, and can't return it
  • You want to treat yourself or someone else to some new gear
In both cases, our Photographic Marketplace is your solution. It continues to be one of the safest places to buy or sell your Pentax gear, and also one of the largest resources of its kind. As always, it only takes a donation to gain access, and there are no listing or final value fees.

This holiday season, we thought it would be nice to offer you extended marketplace access for a smaller donation, to make things even easier for you and because every bit helps.

Name:  holidaypfm.png
Views: 1756
Size:  23.9 KB

Donate or renew now to support us get access!

Every year we spend tens of thousands to keep this site running as well as it does currently. We appreciate your support and would like to thank the more than 2,000 members who have donated in the past! If you are already a site supporter, taking advantage of these special donation options will extend your account upgrade - please PM me after donating to confirm the extension (for regular donations this process is normally automatic).

Also, remember that you can also get access if you do your holiday shopping at Adorama or B&H. Details here!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Also, please don't forget about our Holiday Giveaway, which gives you the chance to win over $1000 in prizes! 2011 Holiday Giveaway - Write Your Article - PentaxForums.com

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-17-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The giveaway will run until the end of January, but the special donation options will only be up through Christmas day. Good luck and thanks for your support!
12-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Just an observation....

My Site Supporter status is current until 3/12/12. I thought I would take advantage of the Holiday Special and renew my donation now. I just paid for the one year renewal and I thought this would extend my site supporter status for one year. Now that I have made the payment, my supporter status ends on 12/18/12 instead of 3/12/13. I guess I should have waited for my original donation to expire before renewing as I lost 3 months by doing it early.

12-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Note that as per the first post you need to PM me as the extension has to be applied manually- see the last paragraph!
12-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
Veteran Member

OK - I did read the first post, well.....I read most of it....just not the last paragraph I guess.....

sending PM - thank you Adam!
12-25-2011, 02:33 AM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
No worries. As an FYI, the extended access is ending soon, so take advantage of it now if you need it!

Adam

12-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The holiday offer has now ended- thanks to everyone who supported us!

If you did your holiday shopping at Adorama or B&H, you can still take advantage of free marketplace access:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/97599-free-ma...opaz-labs.html

Adam

12-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #9
JHD
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I didn't know this promotion was over. Apparently I missed it by hours. It seems rather odd that is still advertised, albeit prominently at that.