Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
01-10-2012, 04:21 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Forum main page shows no subforums

EDIT: The subforums are actually there after a huge empty space. The problem is the same as in the "what happened" thread.

Since a few hours, the main forum page Pentax Photography & Camera Forum - PentaxForums.com shows no subforums and there's just a blank space in their place. The other fields seem OK, search works normally and so on.

Mac OS X 10.7, latest Google Chrome.

Attached Images

01-10-2012, 05:11 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Page down; the subforums are below the sidebar. I'd guess some tweak of the CSS has done this...
01-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Must have been some crazy text in the sidebar; if you see this again save the entire source and I'll try to figure out what it was. I'm betting it's some foreign/unrecognized character that screwed up the width.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Adam, it is constantly so since less than 24 hrs. But the main forum page only. What source do you mean, HTML source code, a larger screen capture or what?

01-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Right click on the page, select "view source" or "view page source" and save that to a file, then attach it here. That will allow me to figure out what's causing it. I'm betting it's a strange thread title somewhere in the sidebar.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here's the source. It is NOT zipped, but the .txt only RENAMED to .zip because there was a 100 k limit to txt and this is 160 k.

Last edited by Raffwal; 01-10-2012 at 10:46 AM.
01-10-2012, 10:05 AM - 1 Like   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

As I thought, this great thread title screwed it up:
Grab bag: lenses/cameras/flashes/filters/bag, including Vivitar-A 24mm ƒ/2

Added a space and that should fix it!

Adam

01-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Yep, that works. Thanks, Adam.