Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #1

Link to the forums directly from the home page

When I arrive at the home page, on the left-hand side there is a list of links, one of which is "Pentax Forum". However, when I click it, it doesn't go to the Pentax Forums. Instead it expands into a list of forum sections and miscellanea, such as a Donate button. I have to click a second time to actually go to the Forum Index.

I'd much prefer if a single click from the Home Page took me directly to the Forum Index.

01-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #2

Original Poster
(This was meant to be a Suggestion, not a Question. I had set that, and was trying to add some tags, when the thread magically posted itself prematurely. I can't now see how to change the thread title or tags. There's nothing under Moderation (except to delete the thread) and Edit Message only applies to the message. I'm finding this software painful to use, and it makes me look stupid.)
01-16-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Double-click the link or click anywhere on the big black welcome message box to go straight to the forum.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I did go ahead and add another direct link as you're right- it would be nice to have a more obvious one. It's in the upper-right

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks.
03-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Double-click the link or click anywhere on the big black welcome message box to go straight to the forum.
Did not work today or yesterday...but I just now see the link in the box...
03-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Yeah I took that out, as a new link has been added to the navbar and you can click on any of the camera links also.

Adam