Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Merge some K 01 threads?

Well, I tried that in the past: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/forum-suggestions-news-help/159697-sugges...t-threads.html (to no avail) and possibly a couple more but I am wondering if anyone else BUT ME is clicking all over this Website as it pertains to the K 01 camera.

Again, maybe it's just me but it is becoming quite a journey to try to keep up reading all of the threads which, I am sure, contain a lot of redundant material.

Anyway at all to tidy up a bit?

JP

02-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Do your reading on the homepage- that's where the meat is! Even if we had a full-time cleaner-uper, I don't think we'd fix all the redundancies on the forum!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Do your reading on the homepage- that's where the meat is! Even if we had a full-time cleaner-uper, I don't think we'd fix all the redundancies on the forum!
That' what I said ... "to no avail" !

Yeah and I'll do my Homepage reading.

Thanks for responding.

JP
02-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I've already closed about 2 road map threads as they were quite redundant, and I've also tried to put everything that we have on the K-01 in a single thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-k-01-forum/173897-pentax-k-01-reso...ml#post1806817

Of course, the homepage news post is still where the meat is at, but that's won't stay at the top of google for long

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I've already closed about 2 road map threads as they were quite redundant, and I've also tried to put everything that we have on the K-01 in a single thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-k-01-forum/173897-pentax-k-01-reso...ml#post1806817

Of course, the homepage news post is still where the meat is at, but that's won't stay at the top of google for long
Thanks Adam.

For the changes you have made in the Homepage under the heading "Pentax Forum" which , when we click on, shows direct access to some of the most visited threads / thread groups (eg.: K-01 K5 K-r 645D ... )

Great job at making our searches and "visits" more enjoyable!

Cheers,

JP