Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Inactive Account

pictures in messages

Hi, I'm new and when receiving personal messages from other users cant see the photos included in the messages.
Is this something im doing wrong? or do i have to go to a certain link to see them?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Courtney Rae

02-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What you read the guide on embedding photos in the Post Your Photos forum? That explains how to post pictures and should explain any troubles you might be having

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I am not having problems with posting pictures, but with receiving photos on pms. Could this be because im not looking in the right area? or the senders problem?
Thanks for the help!
02-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Sounds like it might be the latter. You can't upload files to PMs, just embed or link to them, so if someone just pastes a photo it won't actually go through or anything.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
ok. thanks so much. wanted to make sure it wasnt me. i read every forum i could before asking.

Thanks again,
Courtney Rae
02-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

No problem- don't ever be afraid to ask!

Adam