Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Forum signature link policy

I have searched for some policy concerning signature links and haven't found much. In one post Adam did use the plural 'sites'.

From that I infer that site links are allowed and it is more than one. I don't find VB search to be particularly effective so I may have missed an important post or more.

Obviously, I am not a complete newb here and I did not come or stay for the purpose of back links, but adding some might gain me a little traffic.

So what is or is not allowed? Link to the material if it exists. No point in repeating stuff.

02-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

There's a section about signatures here:
PentaxForums.com - Forum Rules

As always, the common sense policy applies and we reserve the right to remove links.
02-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks Adam that answered my questions.

I still can't find that page from the forum index. May I politely suggest a little more prominent linking to it. At one time I found the general rules that come with the scripts but a page as nice as that one I never found.

Maybe I am just used to forums where the rules need to be explained more often. You really don't have much of a spam problem here.
02-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Actually, the link to that page as well as all our rules is found in a sticky in this very forum You're right, though- we generally don't have that many member issues here. Spam is dealt with using an automated system which filters most of it out

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: