Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #1

Pentaxforums mobile index page

I browse alot with a portable device and I always have to zoom in to read the text. Isnt it better to have bigger font size there? Because half of the page is empty.

03-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It really depends on your device. What are you using?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #3

Original Poster
I am using ipod touch with safari.
03-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I'd recommend using tapatalk with that, as it gives you a much more flexible interface.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-15-2012, 04:43 PM   #5

Original Poster
Oh but the other pages are fine. Just the index page that has small fonts.
03-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Do you mean the forum index or the mainsite index?

Adam

03-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #7

Original Poster
I mean the forum index in mobile version.

03-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

The reason the fonts seem so small is that there are lots of links in the header. I'll see if some of them can't be re-phrased (i.e. unanswered threads).

Adam

03-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #9

Original Poster
It was pretty good a couple minutes ago when you were tweaking (i suppose) but now its small again.

I dont think its the header because it doesnt go all the way.
03-15-2012, 05:38 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

The mobile skin hasn't been touched for a good while- could it be the addition of certain new forums? If so, I would add some to your exclusion list.

Adam