Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts on various lenses

There have been quite a few posts on the DA 18-135, that seem to go on and on. If there was any way to have a wiki type situation, or posts that could be edited by anyone with relevant information, maybe those posts could be condensed into shorter, more readable form. The way things are done now is nice, but you have to read a lot. And there is never an abstract, a short concise summary of the information presented for those of us who would rather avoid reading the 40 posts.

03-31-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

We had this at one point, and nobody used the wiki. If you'd like to contribute some article, though, I'd be happy to work with you on writing homepage content.
04-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Thanks Adam, funny some freinds and I tried to start a wiki on another site and we were the only ones that contributed. We only had 20 members but everyone who joined thought they would be contributing.. but didn't. I guess it's just more work than people think... or something.
04-07-2012, 11:23 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Same story here, basically, though a few things did get added to the wiki.

Editorial guide seem to be the way to go, therefore.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: