Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-19-2012, 01:00 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Is there a way to find which photos I've commented on?

Apologies if this has been asked before...

When I comment on someone elses photo sometimes I think I might get a reply - but I can't see a way to go back and check what photos I've commented on.

Is there a way to do that? If not, maybe it's a potential low-priority feature to add to the list?

Thanks.

04-19-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
rhe

Photos: Albums
If you click on "My Activity" (upper right, just over "New Posts") you can see the posts that you have made.
04-19-2012, 06:53 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Ah... I mean photos in galleries and albums - not just in ordinary threads. I use the 'simple' skin here so for a moment I thought the default skin might have extra functionality so I switched back to check, and I can still only see my activity history from within the forum part of the site...
04-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

At the moment, there isn't, but you should get a notification whenever there are any new comments on your photos.

I'll either work on adding this feature, or, when we upgrade the forum software in a few years, there'll be a better notification system.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
OK, cool, thanks.

Not very important, just wondered if I was missing something!
04-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I've now updated this page to also list photos that have gotten new comments since you last commented on them:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/album.php?do=unread

Let me know if it seems to work!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Oh, awesome - that was quick. Nothing showing up yet but I'll see what it does in the next day or two. Thanks.

04-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Ok, here is an updated version:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/album.php?do=unread&all=1

This one will show all your comments, but it won't say whether or not they're unread. It will, however, indicate if anything has been posted since your last visit.

Adam

04-20-2012, 04:53 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
That's great! Does the job perfectly, thanks again.
03-09-2016, 09:55 AM   #10

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Ok, here is an updated version:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/album.php?do=unread&all=1

This one will show all your comments, but it won't say whether or not they're unread. It will, however, indicate if anything has been posted since your last visit.
I cant figure out how to see the comments i made either
03-09-2016, 03:23 PM   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Cpaquette Quote
I cant figure out how to see the comments i made either
For albums or threads? The link above works for albums; for forum threads go to my activity -> participated threads in the upper-right.

Adam