Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PentaxForums.com Welcomes New Moderators

PentaxForums.com Welcomes Two New Moderators

Today, I'd like to welcome two new moderators to the PentaxForums.com team- Jon (-=Jon=-) and Chris (codiac2600)! They are joining us to help keep the forum just like we want it- organized, clean, and tidy at all times! Feel free to contact them, myself, or any other site moderators if you encounter any troublesome threads while browsing the site.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-14-2008, 01:51 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Great initiative!

I’m looking forward to see the effects of this.
People are posting photos in DSLR discussions, posting lens questions in general etc.
A little more guidance is needed to keep this fast growing forum as it was.

- Bert
01-14-2008, 07:11 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Congrats guys. I hope the NEW Pentax cameras which Adam promised you in way of payment will get there soon.

Kidding aside, it takes a lot of commitment and work to be a Mod, good luck.
01-14-2008, 07:39 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Good choice. Good luck guys

01-14-2008, 06:42 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Congrats!!!

Congrats to the new moderators.. My BF had his own forum amd website for Diesel trucks and we couldn't do it without moderators to help keep an eye on things!! You are invaluable to the site!!

You both will do a wonderful job!!!

Kim
01-14-2008, 09:25 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Does that mean that I have to behave myself now

You couldn't have made 2 better choices Mo
01-15-2008, 12:46 AM   #7
Igilligan

Ok a test for the new mods...

QuoteOriginally posted by bymy141 Quote
Great initiative!

I’m looking forward to see the effects of this.
People are posting photos in DSLR discussions, posting lens questions in general etc.
A little more guidance is needed to keep this fast growing forum as it was.

- Bert
Hi Bert, and welcome to the two new moderators.

I have posted some photos in the DSLR lens discussion as examples.... I always assumed that was ok. So to our new moderators... that type of photo post in a discussion thread is ok or not?

Just wondering,
-gus-

01-15-2008, 02:07 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Unless you're posting those photos to discuss some technical aspect of your camera, they should go in the "Post your Photos" section. I try to find and move all the misplaced threads that I see, but it's getting difficult with the high volume of new posts we're getting nowadays

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #9
Inactive Account

Congrats to the new Mods, and the best of luck to All our mods and webmaster. This forum could not do with out all of you and the cooperation of all the members.

And Yes Stu this means you have to behave yourself. Even worse I have to behave myself. (Did I just say that? Must be getting old and feeble.)
01-16-2008, 06:16 AM   #10

I just joined today PentaxForums, but I am moderator myself elsewhere.

So congratulations to both of them and, as said by French people, "Bon courage!".
01-16-2008, 01:11 PM   #11
Veteran Member

I welcome our new moderators. They are a must to keep this as a nice place. My best wishes and regards to all the people making this one a "healthy" forum...