Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Cannot upload images to albums anymore

Hi, As of yesterday May 6, I am unable to add new photos to my existing albums. The albums are still there but when I select any of them, I just get a display of thumbnails with an option to add them to other social group. The usual upload pictures to album page does not appear. Making it dificult to fulfill Single in May commitments. Thanks.

05-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Have you exceeded your album quota? You can check it here:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments

There is also a 150 image limit per album, so you should create a separate one if that's the case.
05-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
No, I don't think so. As a Site Supporter I understand I can have 1000 photos (subject to size limits) for total 100 Mb space. I have 9 albums containing 213 pictures using a total of 78.2 Mb. None of the albums are within spitting distance of the 150 image limit.

Until the other day, when I did my last album upload, the screen told me that I was comfortably within the 100Mb limit ie still around 20Mb left - which for me is about 60-70 images.

When I checked my usage as you suggested above, the album component doesn't make sense. eg "78.2Mb (correct) used out of 4Mb (??)"

I note too that this glitch has coincided with the renewal of my Site Supporter donation - maybe this hasn't registered properly ??

PS Just noticed on my home page that my membership status has been downgraded, even though I redonated before my last donation expired, and my account status correctly records my donation for another year through to May 3 2013.

Last edited by OzzRod; 05-06-2012 at 04:58 PM.
05-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I think this is related to the downgrade. Can you PM me your transaction ID and payment processor (paypal or 2co)? I'll take a look at what happened and apply the status accordingly.

05-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
PM sent.