Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Additional Sub-Category to Tripod in the Accessory DB

Can I suggest to add a Sub category for QR clamping systems under Tripods and Riggs in the Accessories DB

IE: Acra Swiss Compatible or QR Clamping Systems.

I see that these system are getting popular and in the short review of my new setup (and I guess cmohr's) there are questions about how that perform and what work with what.

I like to add some review of part and accessories to the QR systems based on there performance and the recent question.

05-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
As long as there's interest, I'd be happy to add the category. Anyone else thinking of reviewing these systems?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #3
baj

Photos: Gallery
Yes please! I just started this thread:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-k-5-forum/186218-arca-swiss-camera...tax-k-5-a.html
If the category bdparker suggests existed I likely would have found what I'm looking for in it.
05-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I think its not a bad idea at all to have a sub section, I looked around for ages for experiences from other "hands on" with products, I did end up with a good system I built with much digging thru heaps of posts in many different parts of the forum to find info. I still see many people asking the same questions I did, so if there was a place to quickly find and see whats out there and how to utilize it best, it would answer a lot of peoples questions.

Heres my thread on my system.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-camera-field-accessories/174187-my...lots-pics.html

cmohr