Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
None of my "Sent" PM are saved?

I have no idea why my sent PMs don't work. My folder is empty.

05-29-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There's a global preference in your user cp options to enable/disable sent PMs being saved. There's also a checkbox for each individual PM that asks you whether or not you want a copy saved.

Note that PMs older than 180 days are automatically pruned unless you move them to a custom folder.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-29-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
There's a global preference in your user cp options to enable/disable sent PMs being saved. There's also a checkbox for each individual PM that asks you whether or not you want a copy saved.

Note that PMs older than 180 days are automatically pruned unless you move them to a custom folder.
Thanks! I found it!