Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #1

Computer Illeiterate Needing Help

I am a Vietnam Veteran who would like to view your photos. I don't have a camera yet because I am on a fixed income and I am also in end-stage liver disease. I am a self taught computer illiterate and don't know what half of these terms mean, so please help me and guide me through this?

07-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #2

Original Poster
I would like to view your photos and enjoy them! I consider myself a Ranger till death! I am in end stage liver disease so that might not be too far off.
Thank you,
rgrhillbob
07-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
Veteran Member

The link below will direct you to a photo gallery all taken with Pentax cameras.

PENTAX : Welcome to the PENTAX Photo Gallery
07-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rgrhillbob Quote
I would like to view your photos and enjoy them! I consider myself a Ranger till death! I am in end stage liver disease so that might not be too far off.
Thank you,
rgrhillbob
Please let me know something about your computer, as far as you can explain

Thanks

Randy