Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Uploading pictures

Hi, i'm new to this forum and to photography in general. My picture sizes are over 2 mg when I download them to my computer. Is there a program or website that i can download my pics to and they automatically resize them??? I also have a hard time e-mailing my pics because of the size... i guess. Please help!

01-26-2008, 11:03 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by chrissy Quote
Hi, i'm new to this forum and to photography in general. My picture sizes are over 2 mg when I download them to my computer. Is there a program or website that i can download my pics to and they automatically resize them??? I also have a hard time e-mailing my pics because of the size... i guess. Please help!
Look into Flickr. Its easy to upload and they automatically resize for you. I don't even e-mail photos anymore, I just poin to my Flickr page, like here
Flickr: Photos from blotzphoto
01-26-2008, 11:25 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank you so much... i will check it out. Your pictures are great!!!