Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
How to adjust market item title?

I posted an item for sale less than 12 hours ago and a model no. error was pointed out to me. However, I learned that the article title cannot be changed passed a given time frame and so I can't fix it.

Is there another way to correct the error in the title or do I have to cancel the listing and start from scratch?

08-22-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You'll want to click on "Modify Thread Title" from within the listing, and you'll see a page where you can update the title & thread metadata.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Worked great!
thx