Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Please delete my account.

Dear Moderators,

Could I please have this account deleted. I'm soon to be building my own website for my work, and I'm currently in the process of removing all other references of myself from the internet to try to channel all visitors to my site. I was not a very active member, but I do remember posting my name in a few posts. I hope it's not too much effort for someone to do this.

Many thanks,

Cosmo.

11-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I've always found forums to be rather odd in this regard.
You can sign-up anytime you want, but you can never leave

Anyways, I'm confident you're account will be deleted per your request because this is an upstanding community. Though in many other places, its unlikely to happen.
11-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
If you wish to leave the forum, that is unfortunate and we wish you well. We do not delete accounts as there is no benefit to either the member or the forum in doing so; nor detriment to either by leaving them intact. You may unsubscribe from emails on PentaxForums.com - Unsubscribe, and then log off.

Best wishes, PF Staff
Closed Thread