Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
How to vote for Pentax K-30 Contest

Hi there! Can anyone let me know where we go to vote for the different submissions in the pentax k-30 contest?
Thanks
jmick

11-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Once they start being posted, each submission will contain a link to a voting thread. Once all entries have been posted, the one with the highest rating will be the winner!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
Banned

I was curious about this too, this contest ended days ago and i haven't seen hide nor hair of any kind of voting thread or any posts.
11-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #4

Original Poster
Re: Contest

I keep checking daily but still cannot find the voting area. If I do I will post link.
Thanks
jmick

11-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

The first submission has just been posted:
My Pentax K-5 - Pentax Camera News & Rumors - PentaxForums.com

Use the star icons to rate it!

Adam

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #6

Original Poster
Pentax k30 contest

Dear Adam:
I followed the link, read the submission and voted. When will all of the entries be posted - is this one at a time and how will we be notified when they are up?
Thanks
jmick
11-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

We're going to aim for 4 per day starting next week, but the average posting rate will probably be lower. You'll be PMed once yours is up (they're coming up in the order in which they were submitted).

Adam