Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2012, 06:34 PM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Riff... the editing and deleting that goes on on many other forums (DPR and Photo.net to name a couple) is way worse than here...

12-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #77
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by riff Quote
I have no idea why you say swearing is not allowed on the forum.
I do not swear on the forum. I have never been reprimanded for swearing on the forum.
Are you saying monochrome swore in the post you edited?

Is this just an example? I don't swear on the forum because I have more effective ways to express myself and I know it bothers some. However there is nothing in the rules about it so some may assume it is not a priority. Just saying as a non swearing forum member.
The answer to your first question is yes. The forum rules include swearing amongst other things under the special notice of this reference: PentaxForums.com - Forum Rules

Last edited by Ash; 12-16-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Closed Thread