Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-08-2007, 06:11 PM   #16
Veteran Member

but where would the dbase stick it in? you dont have an accessories section or what not

01-08-2007, 06:22 PM   #17
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Oh you're talking about that...

Post it in a thread in the accessory forum I may stick it, too.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-08-2007, 06:45 PM   #18
Veteran Member

will do...(15 accompanying photos...LoL..i got carried away)

are you gonna add none pentax lenses later on? (ie sigma..)
01-08-2007, 08:27 PM   #19
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Yeah, I'll be adding sigmas with a bit of help. I'll need a complete list of all PK sigma lenses as well as short descriptions donated by the community, though, since I have zero experience with 3rd party lenses.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-09-2007, 05:31 AM   #20

Photos: Gallery
What about 18-55 kit lens? I cannot find it anywhere. Or 50-200...
01-09-2007, 07:55 AM   #21
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
All the DA zooms are all right here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/showcat.php?cat=43

Trust me, I haven't missed a single lens

Adam

01-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #22
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Mo Quote
Yeah, I'll be adding sigmas with a bit of help. I'll need a complete list of all PK sigma lenses as well as short descriptions donated by the community, though, since I have zero experience with 3rd party lenses.
i have a few sigma's that i can donate info on...(nothing special tho)

and when i get any more (whenever anyone gets any stock) i'll give u the info on those too

01-09-2007, 07:11 PM   #23
Pentaxian

All the DA zooms are all right here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/showcat.php?cat=43

Trust me, I haven't missed a single lens

My reviews for the 10-17 and 50-200 (first for each) with sample pix, are stuck in the old (renamed?) location (Pentax lens discussion)

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/1955-review-sm...4-5-ed-if.html

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/2103-review-sm...mf4-5-6ed.html
01-13-2007, 02:36 PM   #24
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

posted a review for the FA* 300/2.8

This one took me over 9 months to find, but it's worth it...

https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/showproduct.php?product=183&cat=30
02-03-2007, 11:29 PM   #25

Why wait? It's practically the same interface. Just click "post a review" when viewing a lens
It's just a bit confusing it says "Post Reply" !

At first I thought I would be replying to the previous reviewer, but i took a chance and clicked on it, and the review screen showed up
02-04-2007, 11:25 AM   #26
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It I can dig up the PSD's for the simple buttons, I'll go ahead and correct that when I can

Adam

02-05-2007, 05:54 PM   #27
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The new review button is now in place:

And while we're already at it, here's a list popular lenses that we're missing photos of:
DA 70mm Limited
DFA 50mm Macro
FA 28mm F2.8 Soft
FA 50mm F1.7
FA 85mm F2.8 Soft
FA 100mm F3.5 Macro
FA* 400mm F5.6
[FA* 600mm F4- if anyone has it]
FA 28-80mm F3.5-4.7 Power Zoom
FA 28-80mm F3.5-5.6 AL
FA 28-105mm F4-5.6 [IF] [Made by Tamron]
FA 28-200mm F3.8-5.6 AL [IF]
FA 35-80mm F4-5.6
FA 100-300mm F4.5-5.6 Power Zoom
FA 100-300mm F4.7-5.8
[FA* 250-600mm F5.6- if anyone has it]

Of course, we're also missing photos of several F, A, M and K lenses, but I won't be listing those since not so many of use have them.

Thanks for your help with this!

Adam

02-05-2007, 09:55 PM   #28
Veteran Member

Wow, Thanks Mo. Appreciate all the work on the db! The info will be a huge time saver when looking for new lenses.
02-06-2007, 07:55 AM   #29
SGT
Inactive Account

VERY usefull!

I am looking forward to seeing the Lens review database grow. Information on many of the older lenses is hard to come by. Thanks for adding this feature.
02-07-2007, 06:24 PM   #30
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I'm glad you guys like it!

By the way, thanks go to everyone who has sent me lens photos! The list of missing photos has now been updated

Adam