Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
suggestion: expand review database to include flashes and other accessories

Uh, actually, subject line says it all.

02-26-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm currently working on a database of third-party lenses (it should be up within a week or two), once that's up, and after we receive an appropriate number of donations to purchase an additional software license, I plan on starting a camera review/info database which will also include official Pentax accessories.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Adam, how much do you need for the additional software license you're looking for?
03-10-2008, 12:44 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The license total costs $200- but I've already made the purchase and am working on setting up the new database's backend.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: