Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Monthly Photo Contests

First, thanks so much for running the Monthly Photo Contests. They're fun to participate in and it's always nice to see other people's interpretations of each theme.

Now, I do have a question. I read through the Monthly Photo Contest rules and will freely admit that I might be missing something, so please forgive me if I am. I was just wondering how the second and third place winners each month are chosen. Thanks!

03-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

The voting poll system for each month's competition scores each image according to the number of votes it gets and tallies them automatically.
03-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks, Ash. I figured that was the case. Maybe as a forum member I do not see the complete accurate vote count. There are several photos that appear to have gotten more votes than the third place image.

It's a gorgeous shot, no doubt, and all three are deserving of acclaim!