Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Unlike a post?

Hi,

I want to Un-Like a post I Liked several months ago, but I'm not sure how.

Usually, a post that's been Liked will say so at the upper left of the post next to the date & time.
If I've Liked that post, I can click on the word "Like" and have the option to Unlike.

But, what if a post I've Liked doesn't indicate it's been Liked? Is there a way for me to Unlike it?

Tim

06-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Where's the post located? If it doesn't say that it has any likes, then your like must not have been recorded, or something like that. We'll take a look once you post a link!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Awe, you're going to make someone so sad when you unlike their post

Maybe that can be a new feature, Adam. Send someone a private message saying "Wallow in self pity. XXXXXX unliked your post.".
06-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Turns out that there was an issue specific to one thread, and that issue should now be fixed. That thread was just too darn popular

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-04-2013, 12:24 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Turns out that there was an issue specific to one thread, and that issue should now be fixed. That thread was just too darn popular
Thank you, Adam.

Last edited by .a.t.; 06-05-2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: emphasis
06-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

I'd be very careful.....I unliked Otis once and he damn near burned down my house and did destroy the wiring harness on my cherished Jeep.
Even for a big mouth like me, it's sometimes better to just keep it zipped.

Regards!