Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
adaptall lists

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
No, we just don't allow user submissions for the sake of consistency. Earlier, someone said that it was complete, but I'm assuming that's probably not the case.
zoom list is missing 176A and 47A from the Ad-2's and a few ad 1's like 38-100mm's, 85-210mm's

prime list is looking pretty complete re ad-2's and has the interesting/worthwhile ad-1's as far as I can tell

Ps I was wondering about suggesting consolidating the East German lens reviews in one section; Pentacon, Meyer Optic, CZJ...

Last edited by marcusBMG; 08-28-2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: suggestion
08-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #17
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
zoom list is missing 176A and 47A from the Ad-2's and a few ad 1's like 38-100mm's, 85-210mm's

prime list is looking pretty complete re ad-2's and has the interesting/worthwhile ad-1's as far as I can tell

Ps I was wondering about suggesting consolidating the East German lens reviews in one section; Pentacon, Meyer Optic, CZJ...
If you (or anyone else) would like to add those lenses to the misc section, I'd be happy to move them to the tamron adaptall section later. They will need to be sorted & pretty urls will need to be made first.

Once that's done, I'll consider consolidating the other lenses. There's a lot going on the moment, and other things unfortunately have to take priority at this time.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
If you (or anyone else) would like to add those lenses to the misc section, I'd be happy to move them to the tamron adaptall section later. They will need to be sorted & pretty urls will need to be made first.

Once that's done, I'll consider consolidating the other lenses. There's a lot going on the moment, and other things unfortunately have to take priority at this time.
Quite understand. see what I can do...

appreciate all your work Adam.
09-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
adaptall 47A, 176A

Adam

47A
Tamron Adaptall-2 AF 70-210mm f4 47A Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

176A
Tamron adaptall SP 28-105mm f2.8 LD IF aspherical Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

are presently in the miscellaneous zooms list and can be moved to the adaptall listings at your convenience. I am trying to cull more pics of 176A , am PM'ing a member of mflenses who has this lens. I don't think there is any prob with the pic I have uploaded its a tamron ad pic that is widespread..
47A pics no issues.

On a slightly different note this review

https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/hanimar-hanimex-135mm-f2-8.html

doesn't seem to be working/present: when I click to see the entry I just get a blank page

cheers

09-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #20
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
doesn't seem to be working/present: when I click to see the entry I just get a blank page
Fixed & moved to:
Hanimar 135mm F2.8 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster

Hi Adam

I did a trawl and these are the lenses in the misc section from DDR/BDR/unified Germany

PRIMES:
MOGO

Meyer-Optik G

Meyer-Optik Orestor 100mm f/2.8 (M42 mount) Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Orestor 135 f2.8 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Meyer-Optik G

Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 300mm f/4.0 Orestegor Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

PORST

Porst 55mm f1.4 Color Reflex Auto Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Porst 55mm F1.2 Color Reflex MC Auto Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Porst 135mm f1.8 Tele MC Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

PENTACON

pentacon_1_of_1_.jpg - Pentax Lens Review Database

Pentacon 200mm F4 Preset Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Pentacon 29mm / 2.8 MC Auto (M42) Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Pentacon 30mm f/3.5 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Pentacon 135mm f2.8 Auto MC Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Prakticar Pentacon MC 50mm f/1.8 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Prakticar Pentacon 135mm f2.8 MC - modified to PK fit Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Pentacon 50mm f1,8 auto multi coating Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

LEICA

Leica Elmarit-R 1:2.8/28mm 1st series Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Leica Macro-Elmarit-R 1:2.8/60 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Leica Summicron-R 1:2/35 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Leica Summicron-R 1:2/50 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Leica Summilux-R 35mm f1.4 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Leica 180mm F2.8 Elmarit-R Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

LEITZ

Leitz 560mm f/6.8 Telyt-R Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Leitz 90mm f/2 Summicron-R Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

ENNA

Enna Munchen Tele-Ennalyt 240mm f4,5 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

ALBERT SCHACHT

A.Schacht Ulm Travenar 90mm f2.8 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

ZOOMS:
LEICA

Leica Vario-Elmar-R 1:4/80-200 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

CARL ZEISS
Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 3,3-4,0/28-85 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

The Carl zeiss section already has around 20 entries. Lenses like pentacon and Meyer optik are often related/similar to CZJ. There is also the Schneider Kreuttznach section. This has at the mo rebadged pentax DAL/DAfF lenses in the zoom section and 4 current pro tilt/shift lenses in the prime section. There is, I think an arguement that the rebadged lenses could go alongside their pentax equivalents, and the pro lenses could actually be ditched as not really belonging in a list aimed at amateur, general photography. What do you think?