Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
one by one..

QuoteOriginally posted by Venturi Quote
You can "subscribe" to forums and threads using the "Forum Tools" and "Thread Tools" menu at the top of each respecting page. And inside your User CP you'll see a side menu area for "Subscribed Threads" where you can view them in one shot. Options under User CP also allows you to control how you are notified of new posts/threads based on your subscriptions. Hope that helps
Good Advice Venturi.. this is what I was going to recommend. That way you get an email on any threads that you have replied to. You can get this email with every new posting to that thread or once daily with links to all of them..

If you are wanting to track an individual thread that is the best way. You can also Subscribe when replying to a thread underneath where you type it in... in an area callled. Additional options.. The third square down under thread subscription..

Personally I try to check my "favorite" places on the forum atleast every other day for new postings... then when I have time I go back through the other areas that take longer.

Kim

03-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #17

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Is it me, or would a FILO system be better, (First in is last out) , ie the newer post should be at the top of the list not at the end.

tiopptoggy
03-27-2008, 01:48 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I just view today's posts link that people have mentioned. If I want to see all the threads I have participated in, I wish there was a one click option for this, I go to the search and type in my user name in the user name field and it brings up all the threads I have commented on.
03-27-2008, 05:59 PM   #19
Inactive Account

My problem is exactly that I do so much reading! - I hardly seem to post anymore. Still I am here with my eyes if not with my mouth!