Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Link to groups from main page?

Seems to me that you can get just about anywhere else from the homepage, but you have to drill down at least one level to get to the social groups. Perhaps by design, but a suggestion to add to the list underneath the Pentax Forum expand/collapse menu at left?

08-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The link is there, right under Gatherings, Photo Trips, and Groups.
08-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I may be dumb, but I'm not seeing it on Pentax Forums - K-5, K-30, K-01, 645D - The Largest Pentax Camera Forum, News, and Review Site
08-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by zzaletel Quote
Seems to me that you can get just about anywhere else from the homepage, but you have to drill down at least one level to get to the social groups. Perhaps by design, but a suggestion to add to the list underneath the Pentax Forum expand/collapse menu at left?
I've just added the link under the "forum" heading. Many of the links were due for an update, so now was a good time to re-do the menu anyway.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Cool Adam - thanks!