Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-30-2013, 11:46 AM   #1

Donation page blocked by Websense

I was going to make a donation so that I would gain Marketplace access, but WebSense web filtering blocked the donation page as a "Phishing" page.

You should contact WebSense and try to get this removed. Or fix the page, if there's a problem with it.

08-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That's funny, because the donation page you see as a member isn't visible to the public. They are probably just using some sort of regex matching, though it would be nice if they could remove it. If you have any details regarding what specifically they didn't like on the page, I can probably make the necessary changes.

These sorts of false alarms happen from time to time with google also, and it's usually caused by members linking to images from file sharing web sites that were flagged for other reasons.

If you'd like to donate manually or use a CC instead of paypal, shoot me a PM.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: