Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

View Poll Results: Shall we get an option to link external images in reviews section of a forum ?
Yeah! I love the idea - lets free the web ! 125.00%
Nah ( grrr 375.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-06-2013, 05:08 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by manntax Quote
Ok, now I got curious. Can you tell me how you did that ? What icon was used to type in a url of an image ?
No icon is yet available but I guess Adam could add it.

I used the img tags commonly used in fora around the world, viz. [ img]picture url[ /img] ( without the spaces after the [

10-06-2013, 05:25 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by p38arover Quote
No icon is yet available but I guess Adam could add it.

I used the img tags commonly used in fora around the world, viz. [ img]picture url[ /img] ( without the spaces after the [
Thank you! That makes my day

Please moderator remove or close this pitiful pool of mine - I simply wasn't aware that the option was there.
10-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nah. What we need is to ask Adam to add the img icon as it will make it much easier for all reviewers. Adam hinted at this in his reply.

At least we finally sorted out the issue.