Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter

posting pictures.

i tried to post a few pics with no luck. i got a notice about donations and space limit. can anyone explain what i need to do and walk me through posting a picture. thanks for any help.

10-29-2013, 01:36 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Here's the guide to posting pictures:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/12-post-your-photos/6-how-upload-photos-b...tart-here.html

If you get stuck anywhere along the way, let me know and we'll take a closer look.

If you got an error message, it's most likely because you tried uploading or posting to a section that's closed to the public. Try our post your photos forum or one of our user photo gallery categories and you should have any issues.

The easiest way to attach photos (by far) is to click on the "Manage Attachment" button in the forum editor and selecting files from your disk.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: