Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-31-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Create ONE thread with K3 sample shots to make it easier to navigate

I thought it would make life easier to sample the shots that (are/will be) taken with the new K3 in one thread .... instead of trying to browse the numerous K3 thread that are likely to appear very soon.

Not sure if that would please everybody (likely not) but I thought of throwing that in.

Thanks.

JP

10-31-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

That probably won't work out in the long run, but we do have a sample photo search system to make things easy for you

I think that during the initial burst of K-3 feedback posts, though, having a single thread might be nice. Feel free to start one and see if people tag along.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-31-2013, 07:51 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
That probably won't work out in the long run, but we do have a sample photo search system to make things easy for you

I think that during the initial burst of K-3 feedback posts, though, having a single thread might be nice. Feel free to start one and see if people tag along.
OK, I will keep an eye on that as I am absolutely sure that many members will post their shots in different threads.
I will the suggest (or make) a thread to that effect.

Thanks.

JP