Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Database error when trying to view my profile

As the title states, I'm getting this database error when trying to access my profile.

Attached Images

12-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Just to let you know, I just tried to check out your profile and I got the same error. I hope you get that fixed.
12-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Should be fixed now. Sorry about that!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Should be fixed now. Sorry about that!
Yup all fixed Thanks.