Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #1

Cannot delete photos

I would like to delete 3 photos from my gallery, but could not find an option to do this. Could you please help me to do so? The files are as follows:
1.August 15, 2010 - "Model 1 (Daria Evdokimova)"

2.August 15, 2010 - "Model 2 (Daria Evdokimova)"

3.August 15, 2010 - "Model 3 (Daria Evdokimova)"

Many thanks

Last edited by Parallax; 01-18-2014 at 03:50 PM.
01-18-2014, 06:13 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Done. Please note that you normally can't delete photos from event galleries, so please don't upload there if you want to be able to delete photos later.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: