Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
RSS feed thumbnails

I use the rss feeds to keep up on vitually all of the subforums. Would it be possible to add a thumbnail or small size of the first image in a post to the feeds? Several other photo sites I follow do this.

02-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Because our RSS feeds have been subject to abuse lately, this isn't something I'll consider. If you'd like to see the thumbnails, head over to the forum itself or browse the mobile version of our site.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: