Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-11-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Signature and tags

Hello,

Is there a way to have multiple tags and my own logo together when I post on this website?

I know how to add one tag, I know how to add my own logo, but how about all together?

Thanks!

02-11-2014, 06:05 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Since you're a site supporter, you should be able to add multiple images to your signature using [img] tags. If that doesn't work out for whatever reason, another way to go about it would be to combine multiple tags into a single sigpic. I would recommend doing the latter as it would give you more control over the layout.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

03-25-2014, 10:52 AM   #3

I don't want to open a new thread so here's a question: do I have to do something to enable signature under every my post?
Edit: strange; under this post there is a signature, but under old ones there isn't. Is that normal?
03-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by malenisjaj Quote
I don't want to open a new thread so here's a question: do I have to do something to enable signature under every my post?
Edit: strange; under this post there is a signature, but under old ones there isn't. Is that normal?
If you unchecked the "show your signature" box when making previous posts, it won't be shown in those posts. There's no way to retroactively change that without editing each individual post.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

03-25-2014, 02:43 PM   #5

It seems that sometimes the "show your signature" box was checked. Well, mystery solved! :-)