Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-26-2014, 10:23 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Access to Members' Photos Now Blocked??!

Hi... What the heck is up here? As of tonight, any attempt to look at a member's new photo posting is being blocked to me [w/ redirect to "agreement" page... then a refusal of the system to accept my RE-agreeing to terms]... UNLESS I access these photos under the independent heading that groups these photo postings together. I'm using a Nexus 7-2013 running Android 4.4.2. Please help. Thank you! -- Fred

Thread URL: Any new photo post under "Forum Index" (mobile)

Last edited by Tom S.; 04-27-2014 at 04:58 AM.
04-27-2014, 04:59 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Moved to forum help area. Adam will need to take a look at this.
04-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
Moved to forum help area. Adam will need to take a look at this.
Should be fixed now. But, if you had waited for 30 seconds, you should have been able to accept the rules.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-01-2014, 02:59 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Should be fixed now. But, if you had waited for 30 seconds, you should have been able to accept the rules.
Er, I don't understand. I [re-]accepted terms and punched away at the little orange rectangle to no avail. I fiddled with this for quite a bit of time, reloading the page, enlarging the touch screen image, etc. Was I somehow fiddling wrong? This is an Android tablet, in case that's a factor. Thanks. And, yes, it's fixed now.

05-01-2014, 03:09 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Kayaker-J Quote
Er, I don't understand. I [re-]accepted terms and punched away at the little orange rectangle to no avail. I fiddled with this for quite a bit of time, reloading the page, enlarging the touch screen image, etc. Was I somehow fiddling wrong? This is an Android tablet, in case that's a factor. Thanks. And, yes, it's fixed now.
The fact that you were using the mobile skin probably had something to do with it. I'll have to test it out later on to make sure that it works!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: