Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
More ways to sort threads in notifications

Would it be possible to add more ways to sort the threads in a person's notifications list. Sometimes I like to go through and unsubscribe from all the Caption Contests, or look for all the For Sale threads I was tracking. Or I might want to look for all the Macro posted images I took an interest in, etc. Right now it is limited to Thread or Thread Starter

05-27-2014, 05:49 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

If you want to categorize the threads, you can create different subscription folders, i.e. one for photos, one for the marketplace, and one for other threads. When subscribing, you'd be given the choice to pick a folder. You can also organize your existing subscriptions.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-27-2014, 07:12 PM   #3
MSL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Adam. I've done that to some extent, but need to tackled a rather large backlog, and for a lot of the threads I probably no longer need to be subscribed. But I was hoping to find a way to pool together a lot of the obvious threads that I no longer needed by their category rather than having to go through ALL of them one by one
05-27-2014, 07:26 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I suppose I could add a sorting option by forum. Would that help?

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-27-2014, 08:17 PM   #5
MSL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
That would be tremendously helpful. Many of the threads I subscribed to were useful discussions about techniques etc. So seeing those as a group separate from the For Sale or Post your Photos would be an easier way to find them. Thanks.
05-27-2014, 09:36 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Ok, done- hope that helps!

Adam