Original Poster
add this scan of UM to

Pentax Mount Adapter K reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

Attached Images

05-14-2015, 02:48 PM   #32
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great idea! Just added it, along with a link to the M42 tutorial.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-14-2015, 09:09 AM   #33
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
These two should be amalgamated: i have already updated the description.

TAIR-3S 300mm f4.5 - Fotosniper 12 ensemble Lens Reviews - Russian and Zenitar Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

TAIR TAIR3-PhS f4,5/300mm Lens Reviews - Russian and Zenitar Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database
06-14-2015, 04:52 PM   #34
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Done!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-25-2015, 12:31 PM   #35
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
These two need to be moved to adaptall-zooms:

Tamron Adaptall 80-250mm f3.8-4.5 (Model CZ-825) Lens Reviews - Tamron Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Tamron Adaptall CZ500 200-500mm f6.9 Lens Reviews - Tamron Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

and the review by pacerr in the 06A review page needs to go in the cz500 page
06-25-2015, 03:06 PM   #36
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Moved.

Adam

08-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #37
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
This review

Vivitar (tokina 37xxx) fixed/TX Auto-Wide-Angle 35mm f/2.8 Lens Reviews - Vivitar Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

can be moved here

Vivitar (Tokina) 35mm f2.5 or 2.8; T4 and TX mount Lens Reviews - Vivitar Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

08-05-2015, 10:58 PM   #38
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Merged. Thanks!

Adam

08-13-2015, 09:25 AM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Hi adam I note that there is no means of deleting/removing numerical lens ratings once a buttons' been clicked. The review in point is this one for tokyo koki 400mm f6.3 (tokina)

Message - Pentax Lens Review Database

where because of the variation between the lens already reviewed and a second example, I would like to put any numbers in the write up.
or alternatively write a separate review but at the mo that's not allowed..
08-13-2015, 08:48 PM   #40
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
Hi adam I note that there is no means of deleting/removing numerical lens ratings once a buttons' been clicked. The review in point is this one for tokyo koki 400mm f6.3 (tokina)

Message - Pentax Lens Review Database

where because of the variation between the lens already reviewed and a second example, I would like to put any numbers in the write up.
or alternatively write a separate review but at the mo that's not allowed..
What do you mean? You can change them when editing. The aggregate is cached but it will automatically update itself after a while.

Adam

09-27-2015, 06:30 AM   #41
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
This review can be moved to the cosina section.

Cosina ( Petri ) 28mm F2 MC Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

The existing entry can be deleted

https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/cosina-mc-cosinon-w-28mm-f20.html

but perhaps move pic(s) over.

PS what I meant re previous is that once a number has been clicked your only option is a different number there is no null option ie no number

Last edited by marcusBMG; 09-27-2015 at 06:43 AM.
09-27-2015, 03:29 PM   #42
Administrator
Site Webmaster

PS what I meant re previous is that once a number has been clicked your only option is a different number there is no null option ie no number
Moved. You mean in the reviews themselves?

Adam

09-27-2015, 03:38 PM   #43
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
What do you mean? You can change them when editing. The aggregate is cached but it will automatically update itself after a while.
PS what I meant re previous is that once a number has been clicked for eg sharpness when creating the review, there is no option to unclick. your only option is a different number there is no null option ie no number
09-27-2015, 03:54 PM   #44
Administrator
Site Webmaster

PS what I meant re previous is that once a number has been clicked for eg sharpness when creating the review, there is no option to unclick. your only option is a different number there is no null option ie no number
I think that's mostly intended. The original submission shouldn't be allowed to go through unless a value is selected, but I think it does.

Adam

10-02-2015, 06:29 AM   #45
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Ah ok

ps the Cosina (petri) 28mm f2 should go in the cosina section